taking photos around the world
Dear DT ers,
My "small but selling" portfolio contains scenic shots taken around the world on my travels and in my country Italy.
Im interested to know which shots other DT photogs find the most appealing, either because of the place or the perspective of the shot.
I find I learn best from the reviews of others who have been where I have.
As you can see, I like architecture and landscapes.
What has your experience been and which are your preferred subjects?
So please simply post on this thread your favorite shot from my portfolio or yours if you prefer
getting feedback is the best way to learn
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective