taking photos around the world
Dear DT ers,
My "small but selling" portfolio contains scenic shots taken around the world on my travels and in my country Italy.
Im interested to know which shots other DT photogs find the most appealing, either because of the place or the perspective of the shot.
I find I learn best from the reviews of others who have been where I have.
As you can see, I like architecture and landscapes.
What has your experience been and which are your preferred subjects?
So please simply post on this thread your favorite shot from my portfolio or yours if you prefer
getting feedback is the best way to learn
Photo credits: Bigpressphoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror