Taking a risk
Here are two examples of a risk that I took last year. This is a random picture that I snapped at a local city fair and a crab on the beach while on vacation. Once I returned home and started going through all of the images I found these images but was worried that they would not be accepted or sell. I decided to take a risk and sent them in. Both pictures were accepted and have since sold, one twice.
This is a good illustration of the microstock market. Not every picture has to be a piece of art in order to sell.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster