Taking a risk
Here are two examples of a risk that I took last year. This is a random picture that I snapped at a local city fair and a crab on the beach while on vacation. Once I returned home and started going through all of the images I found these images but was worried that they would not be accepted or sell. I decided to take a risk and sent them in. Both pictures were accepted and have since sold, one twice.
This is a good illustration of the microstock market. Not every picture has to be a piece of art in order to sell.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia