Taking a risk - Dreamstime
Here are two examples of a risk that I took last year. This is a random picture that I snapped at a local city fair and a crab on the beach while on vacation. Once I returned home and started going through all of the images I found these images but was worried that they would not be accepted or sell. I decided to take a risk and sent them in. Both pictures were accepted and have since sold, one twice.
This is a good illustration of the microstock market. Not every picture has to be a piece of art in order to sell.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images