Tamron Di-II 18-250 - finally have it!
The new Tamron 18-250 has just arrived, I'll be testing it for some time. As for now, only my 'how it feels in hand' impressions: solid build, very nice manual focusing, quite pleasant AF sound, and that range !
But of course its optical performance is the most important, the results on DT are yet to come, when new photos get accepted.
Photo credits: Scops.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?