Tamron Di-II 18-250 - finally have it!
The new Tamron 18-250 has just arrived, I'll be testing it for some time. As for now, only my 'how it feels in hand' impressions: solid build, very nice manual focusing, quite pleasant AF sound, and that range !
But of course its optical performance is the most important, the results on DT are yet to come, when new photos get accepted.
Photo credits: Scops.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready