Tangerine Tango - Color of the Year for 2012
Pantone revealed Tangerine Tango as a Color of the Year for 2012.
Shall we see more images with orange salmon meat and vegetables, warm terracotta backgrounds and interiors, models wearing vivid reddish outfits, surrounded by dramatic orange props, fiery sunsets and landscapes, graphics and illustrations? Time will tell.
If you love this fashion color of 2012, you are welcome to post your Tangerine Tango images here, so I could add them to my Fashion color 2012 collection.
Closest color code for web is #dd4124
Have a lots of vivid inspiration!
Photo credits: Galina Barskaya, Ka Ho Leung, Binkski, Canettistock, Catherine Jones, Hugo Maes, Furzyk73, Gary Beatty, Iofoto, Kasia Biel, Kittasgraphics, Krishnacreations, Kurhan, Eti Swinford, Maigi, Maxborovkov, Susan Leggett, Ines Sulj, Nyul, Pavel Losevsky, Pavalache Stelian, Brandon Holmes, Yuri_arcurs.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience