Taurus: how to produce an illustration
To get inspiration an artist needs to know about the subject as much as he can. It reminds me the process of putting data in computer. Then you give a machine command to get result and it takes some time to process. You can never tell how much time human brain needs to produce result so let me save your time and give some basic information concerning zodiac sign of Taurus.
Taurus is considered to be the "earth" sign. The sign is under guidance of Venus and it is believed that people who were from April 21 to May 20 can be related to this sign because the Sun is in the constellation of Taurus in these dates.
The colours of Taurus are green and yellow. The association of Taurus are wealth, money, income.
Exact Taurus features are reliable, persistent, determined but jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, practical.
The symbol of Taurus are the head and the horns of the bull or ox.
Taurus is a good writer, a chef in the restaurant, an economist, a musician or a painter.
These parameters are very important when illustrator creates a picture. He or she should take into consideration colours, characteristic and the origin of symbol itself. So I wish everybody to get inspired and create masterpieces!
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget