Taurus: how to produce an illustration
To get inspiration an artist needs to know about the subject as much as he can. It reminds me the process of putting data in computer. Then you give a machine command to get result and it takes some time to process. You can never tell how much time human brain needs to produce result so let me save your time and give some basic information concerning zodiac sign of Taurus.
Taurus is considered to be the "earth" sign. The sign is under guidance of Venus and it is believed that people who were from April 21 to May 20 can be related to this sign because the Sun is in the constellation of Taurus in these dates.
The colours of Taurus are green and yellow. The association of Taurus are wealth, money, income.
Exact Taurus features are reliable, persistent, determined but jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, practical.
The symbol of Taurus are the head and the horns of the bull or ox.
Taurus is a good writer, a chef in the restaurant, an economist, a musician or a painter.
These parameters are very important when illustrator creates a picture. He or she should take into consideration colours, characteristic and the origin of symbol itself. So I wish everybody to get inspired and create masterpieces!
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know