Tea and Toast
I used to work in a hectic business environment and I am now so blessed to find myself relaxing with tea and toast
I love it! nothing like a great cup of tea
I'm hoping to be more active in my photography and stock, I'm learning loads! this big life change is so rewarding! as my son grows older I'm hoping to still have time for my stock photography .. and my tea and toast :)
Photo credits: Keki.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!