Tea and Toast
I used to work in a hectic business environment and I am now so blessed to find myself relaxing with tea and toast
I love it! nothing like a great cup of tea
I'm hoping to be more active in my photography and stock, I'm learning loads! this big life change is so rewarding! as my son grows older I'm hoping to still have time for my stock photography .. and my tea and toast :)
Photo credits: Keki.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?