Do you remember when you were child and you go to school? And most of us didn't like maths, geometry, science, physics, etc.?
If I had a child I would teach him this subjects with coloured images, so he can have more fun and he can remember better what he studied.
A book full of images is certainly more atractive than one full of signs, especially for the very youngest. Maybe is more expensive, but kids will adore the characters. Or why not teaching maths with strip cartoons?
Photo credits: Penelope82.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective