Do you remember when you were child and you go to school? And most of us didn't like maths, geometry, science, physics, etc.?
If I had a child I would teach him this subjects with coloured images, so he can have more fun and he can remember better what he studied.
A book full of images is certainly more atractive than one full of signs, especially for the very youngest. Maybe is more expensive, but kids will adore the characters. Or why not teaching maths with strip cartoons?
Photo credits: Penelope82.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!