Do you remember when you were child and you go to school? And most of us didn't like maths, geometry, science, physics, etc.?
If I had a child I would teach him this subjects with coloured images, so he can have more fun and he can remember better what he studied.
A book full of images is certainly more atractive than one full of signs, especially for the very youngest. Maybe is more expensive, but kids will adore the characters. Or why not teaching maths with strip cartoons?
Photo credits: Penelope82.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images