After a long search spanning several years, I found a little camp trailer to pull behind my trucks.
Many times upon visiting a geographical location the light is not right and you want to hang around, well many times we may not because it's just plan uncomfortable. Not Anymore! These are a few of the images showing up in the first trip with this vehicle. I stay out longer and feel more comfortable allowing for more productivity.
She has full power + battery, video, DVD, Led lighting, and a full galley! I love this rig!
Photo credits: Chris Boswell.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China