After a long search spanning several years, I found a little camp trailer to pull behind my trucks.
Many times upon visiting a geographical location the light is not right and you want to hang around, well many times we may not because it's just plan uncomfortable. Not Anymore! These are a few of the images showing up in the first trip with this vehicle. I stay out longer and feel more comfortable allowing for more productivity.
She has full power + battery, video, DVD, Led lighting, and a full galley! I love this rig!
Photo credits: Chris Boswell.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to