The Teatro Massimo
The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele is an opera house and opera company too. It is located on the Piazza Verdi in Palermo (Sicily), and It was dedicated to King Victor Emanuel II. It was built by the architect Giovanni Battista Filippo Basile, and after his death 1891, by his son Ernesto Basile. The Teatro Massimo was designed in the high neoclassic style and it is the largest theatre in Italy and the third largest opera house in Europe.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media