The Teatro Massimo
The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele is an opera house and opera company too. It is located on the Piazza Verdi in Palermo (Sicily), and It was dedicated to King Victor Emanuel II. It was built by the architect Giovanni Battista Filippo Basile, and after his death 1891, by his son Ernesto Basile. The Teatro Massimo was designed in the high neoclassic style and it is the largest theatre in Italy and the third largest opera house in Europe.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road