The Teatro Massimo
The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele is an opera house and opera company too. It is located on the Piazza Verdi in Palermo (Sicily), and It was dedicated to King Victor Emanuel II. It was built by the architect Giovanni Battista Filippo Basile, and after his death 1891, by his son Ernesto Basile. The Teatro Massimo was designed in the high neoclassic style and it is the largest theatre in Italy and the third largest opera house in Europe.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters