The Teatro Massimo
The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele is an opera house and opera company too. It is located on the Piazza Verdi in Palermo (Sicily), and It was dedicated to King Victor Emanuel II. It was built by the architect Giovanni Battista Filippo Basile, and after his death 1891, by his son Ernesto Basile. The Teatro Massimo was designed in the high neoclassic style and it is the largest theatre in Italy and the third largest opera house in Europe.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite