Teleconverters are used to magnify the focal length of the tele lenses. Their are mainly two types of teleconverters:-
Be carefull in chosing the teleconverters as only tele lenses work with them and do check the focus function before purchasing it.
Photo credits: Mondeo2k42.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays