Teleconverters are used to magnify the focal length of the tele lenses. Their are mainly two types of teleconverters:-
Be carefull in chosing the teleconverters as only tele lenses work with them and do check the focus function before purchasing it.
Photo credits: Mondeo2k42.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America