Teleconverters are used to magnify the focal length of the tele lenses. Their are mainly two types of teleconverters:-
Be carefull in chosing the teleconverters as only tele lenses work with them and do check the focus function before purchasing it.
Photo credits: Mondeo2k42.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!