When the temperature drops...
First of all, as there is very large nationality here in DT, take the following as a joke. I don't want to offence anyone.
The meaning of cold
+20 Greeks put on sweaters.
+15 Hawaiian switch the heating on (if they have it).
+10 Americans are shaking. The Russians are planting cucumbers.
0 American’s water freezes. In Russia, the water thickens.
-5 French cars will not start.
-10 Estonian’s are planning a vacation to Sharm el-Sheik.
-15 Cat climbs into bed. Norwegians put on sweaters.
-17 New York landlords turn the heat up. The Russians last picnic.
-20 American cars don’t start. In Alaska, people put T-shirts on.
-25 German cars don’t start. Hawaiian people have died out.
-30 Politicians begin to talk about homeless. Cat walks up into your pajamas.
-35 Too cold to think about. Japanese cars will not start
-40 You are planning a two-week bath. Swedish cars don’t start.
-42 Traffic in Europe ceases. Russians eat ice cream in the park.
-45 Greeks are dead. Politicians will do something for the homeless.
-50 Eye lashes freeze, as blinked. Bathroom windows closed in Alaska.
-60 Polar bears migrate to south.
-70 The hell froze up inside.
-73 Scoutsbattalion evacuates Santa Claus in Finland.
-80 Lawyers put their hands in their pockets.
-114 Alcohol freezes. Russians are mournful.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava