Ok, I am a real novice when it comes to templates from Dreamstime...you know the ones with "Sample Text Here" written all across cool graphics. Is there a way to edit that text in Photoshop? How do you tackle that problem? I really like some of the website templates, but the text all over them keeps me from downloading. Any advice would be awesome!
Photo credits: Haywiremedia.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava