Ok, I am a real novice when it comes to templates from Dreamstime...you know the ones with "Sample Text Here" written all across cool graphics. Is there a way to edit that text in Photoshop? How do you tackle that problem? I really like some of the website templates, but the text all over them keeps me from downloading. Any advice would be awesome!
Photo credits: Haywiremedia.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France