Ok, I am a real novice when it comes to templates from Dreamstime...you know the ones with "Sample Text Here" written all across cool graphics. Is there a way to edit that text in Photoshop? How do you tackle that problem? I really like some of the website templates, but the text all over them keeps me from downloading. Any advice would be awesome!
Photo credits: Haywiremedia.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience