The Temple Of Failed Works
Strangely as I organize these unfinished, never to be finished, slated for destruction prints and paintings I am just as intrigued by them, if not more, than any of my finished work, which seems in contrast, shopworn. Their fatal artlessness suddenly allows them a quality that makes them feel holy in my hands. These are the efforts of mine that will be cast into the fire being born only for my eyes. I feel a profound intimacy handling them.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars