The Temple Of Failed Works
Strangely as I organize these unfinished, never to be finished, slated for destruction prints and paintings I am just as intrigued by them, if not more, than any of my finished work, which seems in contrast, shopworn. Their fatal artlessness suddenly allows them a quality that makes them feel holy in my hands. These are the efforts of mine that will be cast into the fire being born only for my eyes. I feel a profound intimacy handling them.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings