The Temple Of Failed Works
Strangely as I organize these unfinished, never to be finished, slated for destruction prints and paintings I am just as intrigued by them, if not more, than any of my finished work, which seems in contrast, shopworn. Their fatal artlessness suddenly allows them a quality that makes them feel holy in my hands. These are the efforts of mine that will be cast into the fire being born only for my eyes. I feel a profound intimacy handling them.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels