Temple of Preah Vihear (Cambodia v. Thailand)
Normally I'm not interested in politics but it's different this time.
My country has tried to fight peacefully to recognize its rights to the Temple of Preah Vihear located on the northern border with Thailand. This temple has been the subject of a trial in which the International Court of Justice has designated as belonging to Cambodia in 1962. It turns out that the boundaries between the two countries wasn't clear that's why the two countries engaged in fighting position and occupation of the temple. To stop this, Cambodia try again to make to re-recognize his rights before the Court and to stop the fighting.
For more information, you can find all details regarding the dispute thought this link on the ICJ website.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project