Temple of Preah Vihear (Cambodia v. Thailand)
Normally I'm not interested in politics but it's different this time.
My country has tried to fight peacefully to recognize its rights to the Temple of Preah Vihear located on the northern border with Thailand. This temple has been the subject of a trial in which the International Court of Justice has designated as belonging to Cambodia in 1962. It turns out that the boundaries between the two countries wasn't clear that's why the two countries engaged in fighting position and occupation of the temple. To stop this, Cambodia try again to make to re-recognize his rights before the Court and to stop the fighting.
For more information, you can find all details regarding the dispute thought this link on the ICJ website.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips