Temple of Preah Vihear (Cambodia v. Thailand)
Normally I'm not interested in politics but it's different this time.
My country has tried to fight peacefully to recognize its rights to the Temple of Preah Vihear located on the northern border with Thailand. This temple has been the subject of a trial in which the International Court of Justice has designated as belonging to Cambodia in 1962. It turns out that the boundaries between the two countries wasn't clear that's why the two countries engaged in fighting position and occupation of the temple. To stop this, Cambodia try again to make to re-recognize his rights before the Court and to stop the fighting.
For more information, you can find all details regarding the dispute thought this link on the ICJ website.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!