The test event for Bird's nest
Athletes from all over the world was got acquainted with the Bird's Nest, the main venue for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, during the good luck beijing china athletics open, which was held there May 22 and 25. It was the venue's first "Good Luck Beijing" event.
These photo was taken at 2008 China Athletics Open at National Stadium, one of this last Good Luck Beijing sport event.
Photo credits: Cb007.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know