The test event for Bird's nest
Athletes from all over the world was got acquainted with the Bird's Nest, the main venue for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, during the good luck beijing china athletics open, which was held there May 22 and 25. It was the venue's first "Good Luck Beijing" event.
These photo was taken at 2008 China Athletics Open at National Stadium, one of this last Good Luck Beijing sport event.
Photo credits: Cb007.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips