The test event for Bird's nest
Athletes from all over the world was got acquainted with the Bird's Nest, the main venue for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, during the good luck beijing china athletics open, which was held there May 22 and 25. It was the venue's first "Good Luck Beijing" event.
These photo was taken at 2008 China Athletics Open at National Stadium, one of this last Good Luck Beijing sport event.
Photo credits: Cb007.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it