Texas hold 'em
one of the most uprising card games in the last year is the Texas hold 'em.
Besides being a enthusiast player and observer I've taken some time to photograph the game & scene.
The green area rug,
The colorful chips,
The dealer chip
& of course the colorful and shaped cards all form a paradise for a photographer.
Recommended to all.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama