Texas hold 'em
one of the most uprising card games in the last year is the Texas hold 'em.
Besides being a enthusiast player and observer I've taken some time to photograph the game & scene.
The green area rug,
The colorful chips,
The dealer chip
& of course the colorful and shaped cards all form a paradise for a photographer.
Recommended to all.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website