Here's a pic I took several months back. I saw a group of Texas
At just the right moment, he sort of stuck his tongue out at me and thankfully I got a reasonably good picture of it.
I used some hdr (high dynamic range) enhancement on this photo. Since I almost always shoot in raw format, I usually can improve the shot a bit with some hdr techniques. I like the fact that the sky retains some good cloud texture, the grass retains its vivid gree, and yet the nose and tongue of the bull still holds good details.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!