Here's a pic I took several months back. I saw a group of Texas
At just the right moment, he sort of stuck his tongue out at me and thankfully I got a reasonably good picture of it.
I used some hdr (high dynamic range) enhancement on this photo. Since I almost always shoot in raw format, I usually can improve the shot a bit with some hdr techniques. I like the fact that the sky retains some good cloud texture, the grass retains its vivid gree, and yet the nose and tongue of the bull still holds good details.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal