Here's a pic I took several months back. I saw a group of Texas
At just the right moment, he sort of stuck his tongue out at me and thankfully I got a reasonably good picture of it.
I used some hdr (high dynamic range) enhancement on this photo. Since I almost always shoot in raw format, I usually can improve the shot a bit with some hdr techniques. I like the fact that the sky retains some good cloud texture, the grass retains its vivid gree, and yet the nose and tongue of the bull still holds good details.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget