Here's a pic I took several months back. I saw a group of Texas
At just the right moment, he sort of stuck his tongue out at me and thankfully I got a reasonably good picture of it.
I used some hdr (high dynamic range) enhancement on this photo. Since I almost always shoot in raw format, I usually can improve the shot a bit with some hdr techniques. I like the fact that the sky retains some good cloud texture, the grass retains its vivid gree, and yet the nose and tongue of the bull still holds good details.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes