Texture for 2D and 3D Model Designer
I remembered that long time ago I was very interested in 3DS MAX. I liked to create the indoor perspective drawing or car models. At that time, I really needed a lot of texture such as woods, stones, marbles, metals... The good texture will help me to make the more real model. Hope the texture in my stock is also helpful for all the 2D and 3D model designers.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France