Texture for 2D and 3D Model Designer
I remembered that long time ago I was very interested in 3DS MAX. I liked to create the indoor perspective drawing or car models. At that time, I really needed a lot of texture such as woods, stones, marbles, metals... The good texture will help me to make the more real model. Hope the texture in my stock is also helpful for all the 2D and 3D model designers.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles