Texture for 2D and 3D Model Designer
I remembered that long time ago I was very interested in 3DS MAX. I liked to create the indoor perspective drawing or car models. At that time, I really needed a lot of texture such as woods, stones, marbles, metals... The good texture will help me to make the more real model. Hope the texture in my stock is also helpful for all the 2D and 3D model designers.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe