Texture for 2D and 3D Model Designer
I remembered that long time ago I was very interested in 3DS MAX. I liked to create the indoor perspective drawing or car models. At that time, I really needed a lot of texture such as woods, stones, marbles, metals... The good texture will help me to make the more real model. Hope the texture in my stock is also helpful for all the 2D and 3D model designers.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips