YOU really cannot expect how many buddha you could see in Thailand. There are so many temples there, especially in Chiang Mai, where thailand culture originates.
I spent one day walking around Chiang Mai town, visiting some bookstore and small temples there. Countless temples, small or big, entails various buddha there.
Also in Chiang Mai, there are many schools for thai massage, thai cooking, thai language, even thai boxing, providing the foreign travellers' short courses.
Here are some photos of Buddha in Thailand. Hope you like them :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror