YOU really cannot expect how many buddha you could see in Thailand. There are so many temples there, especially in Chiang Mai, where thailand culture originates.
I spent one day walking around Chiang Mai town, visiting some bookstore and small temples there. Countless temples, small or big, entails various buddha there.
Also in Chiang Mai, there are many schools for thai massage, thai cooking, thai language, even thai boxing, providing the foreign travellers' short courses.
Here are some photos of Buddha in Thailand. Hope you like them :)
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road