A Thailand bottle
This is a bottle I bought in a Bangkok market.
It's a beautiful bottle with the pattern of elephant. Bangkok is a lovely city, you can always see people with smile, smile from heart.
But the city is in chaos in recent several weeks due to the fight between the army and the anti-government protesters.
The people has two faces, they look so kind in peace, and so rude in fight.
Best wish for the lovely city.
Photo credits: Jy604.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama