A Thailand bottle
This is a bottle I bought in a Bangkok market.
It's a beautiful bottle with the pattern of elephant. Bangkok is a lovely city, you can always see people with smile, smile from heart.
But the city is in chaos in recent several weeks due to the fight between the army and the anti-government protesters.
The people has two faces, they look so kind in peace, and so rude in fight.
Best wish for the lovely city.
Photo credits: Jy604.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready