Thailand Icon Images
Went to thailand for a short trip during the end of last months.
Took several days travelling to Chiang mai, Bangkok, Ayuttaya and Floating market. Lived near victory momument for several days and then moved to kao Shan Rd.
Chiangmai is a great place for its original thai culture. you can learn thai cooking, language, dance programe there. And chiang mai is also a palace for outdoor activities, e.g., elephant riding, water bamboo rafting, trekking, visiting the traditional thai tribes. Bangkok, do not miss grand palace and prepare more than ten Gs of memory cards! also it is a shopping palace in siam area. Ayuttaya, looks like an incomplete copy of angkor wat, a destroyed place, initial capital city of thailand. Floating market, around 90km from bangkok, is a living town of traditional thai. go shopping on the small boat throught all the rivers, the oriental Venice.
here are some icon images of Thailand. It is my third trip to Thai. Love this smiling country.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings