Thailand Icon Images
Went to thailand for a short trip during the end of last months.
Took several days travelling to Chiang mai, Bangkok, Ayuttaya and Floating market. Lived near victory momument for several days and then moved to kao Shan Rd.
Chiangmai is a great place for its original thai culture. you can learn thai cooking, language, dance programe there. And chiang mai is also a palace for outdoor activities, e.g., elephant riding, water bamboo rafting, trekking, visiting the traditional thai tribes. Bangkok, do not miss grand palace and prepare more than ten Gs of memory cards! also it is a shopping palace in siam area. Ayuttaya, looks like an incomplete copy of angkor wat, a destroyed place, initial capital city of thailand. Floating market, around 90km from bangkok, is a living town of traditional thai. go shopping on the small boat throught all the rivers, the oriental Venice.
here are some icon images of Thailand. It is my third trip to Thai. Love this smiling country.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step