Thank goodness for Facebook
Sale number two! I'm not sure why it is such an adrenalin rush to have a sale, but there it is.
I have not met my second goal of having 50 uploads because I have been focusing on my studio. Business is really starting to heat up for us here in Korea. If you would like to connect through any sort of social media, just look for DaVinciPhotos and you are bound to find us.
One thing that has taken my portrait photography to a new level was Zack Arias and his One Light Workshop. Now, Zack has a new blog called Dedpxl and a new video coming out. I am going to pre-order the video today.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Studio related image searches
Photo credits: Christopher Saint Germain.