As said in a previous blog, I was fearing a zero download January. I am pleased to say thank you for the 3 downloads over the weekend. Phew, now I am closing in on the first $100 milestone. It is so exciting checking each day to see if I had a download. It is so much fun doing something which is so close to my heart and which I am so passionate about and being able to share some of the creators beautiful creatures with the world.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!