As said in a previous blog, I was fearing a zero download January. I am pleased to say thank you for the 3 downloads over the weekend. Phew, now I am closing in on the first $100 milestone. It is so exciting checking each day to see if I had a download. It is so much fun doing something which is so close to my heart and which I am so passionate about and being able to share some of the creators beautiful creatures with the world.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!