As said in a previous blog, I was fearing a zero download January. I am pleased to say thank you for the 3 downloads over the weekend. Phew, now I am closing in on the first $100 milestone. It is so exciting checking each day to see if I had a download. It is so much fun doing something which is so close to my heart and which I am so passionate about and being able to share some of the creators beautiful creatures with the world.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters