As said in a previous blog, I was fearing a zero download January. I am pleased to say thank you for the 3 downloads over the weekend. Phew, now I am closing in on the first $100 milestone. It is so exciting checking each day to see if I had a download. It is so much fun doing something which is so close to my heart and which I am so passionate about and being able to share some of the creators beautiful creatures with the world.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays