As said in a previous blog, I was fearing a zero download January. I am pleased to say thank you for the 3 downloads over the weekend. Phew, now I am closing in on the first $100 milestone. It is so exciting checking each day to see if I had a download. It is so much fun doing something which is so close to my heart and which I am so passionate about and being able to share some of the creators beautiful creatures with the world.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget