Thank You! :) - Dreamstime
I just want to take a moment to thank Dreamstime.com for the advice and rejected photographs. Seriously. If I hadn't had a lot of photographs rejected I would still be thinking they rocked and that they were the best thing since sliced bread. Thank you for telling me they suck and to do better!
I have learned so much since I've become a member which was just over a month ago, I believe and I could not be happier with the results outside of the world of stock photography. It's made my personal photo shoots go better, more creative and better quality.
So if any of you newbies are reading this out there, take the advice, learn from it, accept that you have a crappy photo and go do it better, I promise you, you will not regret it!
Thanks again, Dreamstime.com!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography