Thank You! :)
I just want to take a moment to thank Dreamstime.com for the advice and rejected photographs. Seriously. If I hadn't had a lot of photographs rejected I would still be thinking they rocked and that they were the best thing since sliced bread. Thank you for telling me they suck and to do better!
I have learned so much since I've become a member which was just over a month ago, I believe and I could not be happier with the results outside of the world of stock photography. It's made my personal photo shoots go better, more creative and better quality.
So if any of you newbies are reading this out there, take the advice, learn from it, accept that you have a crappy photo and go do it better, I promise you, you will not regret it!
Thanks again, Dreamstime.com!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster