Thank You! :)
I just want to take a moment to thank Dreamstime.com for the advice and rejected photographs. Seriously. If I hadn't had a lot of photographs rejected I would still be thinking they rocked and that they were the best thing since sliced bread. Thank you for telling me they suck and to do better!
I have learned so much since I've become a member which was just over a month ago, I believe and I could not be happier with the results outside of the world of stock photography. It's made my personal photo shoots go better, more creative and better quality.
So if any of you newbies are reading this out there, take the advice, learn from it, accept that you have a crappy photo and go do it better, I promise you, you will not regret it!
Thanks again, Dreamstime.com!
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images