Thank you Dreamstime!
What a happy Monday morning! Just received an email from the Dreamstime staff that I am the current featured photographer on Dreamstime! I am truly honored to have my work recognized on the front page this week! I have learned so much from being a member of this incredible agency and community. Four years ago I was looking for a hobby... instead I found a passion and a career. Just last week one of my images was featured prominently on the Oprah Winfrey show!
To all the new contributors just starting out in this business, I want to say: hard work does pay off! All the information you need to know to become successful in this business is available to you right here in the Dreamstime community. Read, read read, and don't be afraid to make mistakes and to ask questions. Most of all, don't take your rejections personally, choose to learn from them instead. I have and I still do.
Photo credits: Barbara Helgason.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images