Thank you Dreamstime!
What a happy Monday morning! Just received an email from the Dreamstime staff that I am the current featured photographer on Dreamstime! I am truly honored to have my work recognized on the front page this week! I have learned so much from being a member of this incredible agency and community. Four years ago I was looking for a hobby... instead I found a passion and a career. Just last week one of my images was featured prominently on the Oprah Winfrey show!
To all the new contributors just starting out in this business, I want to say: hard work does pay off! All the information you need to know to become successful in this business is available to you right here in the Dreamstime community. Read, read read, and don't be afraid to make mistakes and to ask questions. Most of all, don't take your rejections personally, choose to learn from them instead. I have and I still do.
Photo credits: Barbara Helgason.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs