Thank you Dreamstime!
What a happy Monday morning! Just received an email from the Dreamstime staff that I am the current featured photographer on Dreamstime! I am truly honored to have my work recognized on the front page this week! I have learned so much from being a member of this incredible agency and community. Four years ago I was looking for a hobby... instead I found a passion and a career. Just last week one of my images was featured prominently on the Oprah Winfrey show!
To all the new contributors just starting out in this business, I want to say: hard work does pay off! All the information you need to know to become successful in this business is available to you right here in the Dreamstime community. Read, read read, and don't be afraid to make mistakes and to ask questions. Most of all, don't take your rejections personally, choose to learn from them instead. I have and I still do.
Photo credits: Barbara Helgason.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!