Thank You February! - Dreamstime
One level four and four level threes which is great and my original goal of 300/300 looks like it will be reached plus more.
And as I slowly gather school supplies, books and work on my school/library plan life is interesting.
As for twitter...I'm still lost. Apparently if I don't talk about getting drunk or the dinner dates I go on like the other girls in my city I tend not to get followed. Somedays being smart you lose, but i'd lose myself if I played dumb. I'd rather lose on the occasion then...
Have a great March everyone!
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images