Thank You Red Cross!
While out taking photos at various events I have become aware of a group of people who are always there to help. These people have given me help in the past and I would like to say a big Thank You!
In Spain the Red Cross is called the Cruz Roja and here are a few photos of them at work.
Following the runners in the Santa Pola Marathon on bikes.
The Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante
Many volunteers outside their Santa Pola Office.
Photo credits: Steve Guest.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking