Thank you to all the buyers who bought and used my photography in their work this year.
My goal was to be up to 350 photos sold by the end of the year, but I ended up getting to 627. Almost 300 more then expected.
Now off to China I go!
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography