Thanks for P-EL Sale
Thanks to the buyer of this image of a horse stable. This photo was taken at a friend's house in Vermont. We were headed over for dinner and I had asked if I could take some photos of their beautiful piece of property.
We left the house a bit later than we had planned and on the drive over I was watching the setting sun cast a beautiful glow on the mountains. I knew I wouldn't have much time to get some shots before the sun set.
When we arrived I jumped out of the car with my tripod and started running around the property. I left my wife to greet our friends and make up for my rude behavior. ;-)
I managed to get several shots of the barn/stable from various angles including this inside the stable shot.
So far this image has sold 5 times. I think that having a property release has helped it to sell as a P-EL. As a P-EL sale this means it might be used in a calendar or book cover so I'll be on the look out for it.
It would be cool to see it on something I could buy for my friend as a thank you!
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software