Thanks to all in 2010!
Thank you to everyone who read my blogs and brought my photos this year! It means a lot to me!
Although my goal of having 200 photos up by the end of the year won't happen (I am traveling through South America and have been having trouble editing) I'm not too worried. Life on the road is always interesting and of course a huge
We will see...it doesn't hurt to try at least!
Have a very Merry Christmas, A happy Holiday season and a wonderful 2011!
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!