Thanks to your tip and tricks I've done my first isolated pictures
Hello every one,
I begun publishing few images last year, but I didn' much.
I wasn't sure I could get results with my compact camera.
So, I did some illutrations. One of these has been downloaded very soon, but just one time. And It's my only download for the moment :(.
Then I begun reading Blogs and messages on the Dt Community and this helped me a lot!
I understood that many contributors are working with simply compact cameras, but with great results in terms of portfolio and of selling...
Finally I got my first picture with isolated objects.
I'm so proud of it... It has been uploaded just few hours ago... will it sell or not?
It doesn't mind... I'm so happy as I learned many interesting things!
So, Thanks to every one of you who helped me to learn more. I'm dedicating this coins picture to you!!!
Photo credits: Trottola.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars