The best time for uploading holiday images
March 2, 2010
It’s a funny theme, you know. As you can never know when designers need such images and for what purpose unless you are a designer yourself. I know for sure that in the end of the year designers need “calendar” images – I think every photographer notices the selling boom at that time.
I’ve been trying to answer this question for several years. I noticed that at average 1.5-2 months before the holiday is the optimal upload time. Of course, if your base already contains images dedicated to the holiday, new images are likely to be noticed and therefore sold. I have several images that I really like, but they have never been sold. I suppose the reason is that I uploaded them too late… Now I’m trying to think beforehand and be ready for every holiday I know of.
I am asking you to give your advice as for the best time for posting holiday images. Maybe you know some tricks about it – tell everyone.
I wish good luck to everybody and to be always on time :).
- 300 IMAGES ONLINE - WHAT A FEELING!
- Delete or donate?
- Got inspired, thank you!
- My first big milestone – 100 images online!
- The best time for uploading holiday images
- When you must not take pictures
- Spring is visiting the Earth!
- My baby boy is growing up…
- Got a present for my birthday, thank you!
- What do you use as a white background?
Related image searches
Upload related image searches
This article has been read 1220 times. Photo credits: Awizard.