The Church of S.Ignazio to The Olivella
The Church of S. Ignazio to the Olivella is considered one of masterpiece of the baroque monuments of Palermo. The building was constructed - between 1598 and 1622, on plan of Antonino Muttone - in the place that the tradition indicates as the villa where lived S. Rosalia.
Related image searches
Sicily related image searches
This article has been read 2036 times. Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.