The first picture with new camera is online
October 14, 2008
Hello. Like i said, i use the money earned on Dreamstime, to change my camera. Now i have a Nikon D80 SLR camera, with new perspectives for me in photography.
This picture is one of the first made with D80, in a beautiful day of autumn in Romania mountains (National Park of Piatra Craiului). The entire Piatra Craiului National Park is located in the Meridional Carpathians, and it also includes parts of the neighboring mountain passes Rucar-Bran and Rucar-Zarnesti. The Piatra Craiului National Park stretches over the counties of Brasov and Arges, including areas belonging to the towns of Zarnesti, Moeciu (Magura and Pestera villages), Bran, Rucar and Dambovicioara.
This picture is made in Magura village, on 4 october 2008.
The quality of images is better. I don`t have problems with noise and overfiltered and i have another contrast in images. I am pleased of this D80.
- 2000$ from Dreamstime sales
- Pictures that are selling well
- The 1000th sales
- My first extended licence
- Travel in Sicily :: Agrigento - The Valley of the Temples
- Engelberg :: my first RAW sold
- My photo in Estraveller magazine
- Goreme in Cappadocia (Turkey)
- Another milestone :: 900$
- The Juni event in Brasov City
Related image searches
Travel related image searches
This article has been read 1138 times. Photo credits: Emicristea.