The key is to monetize
I hope most of them would agree when I say Photography is not showing things as it is but to add the special touch to it wherein a normal photograph portrays what the eye behind the lens wants to see. This key differentiation is what an idea is. But wait however unique an idea is as long as it is not monetized its all gone in drain. I recently heard a great entrepreneur say that its not a ideator who creates a business but the person who is able to monetize it.
I am sure if monetizing was not one of your goals you would opted for some other means to showcase what you captured rather than listing them here.
So dont be shy to promote your work. The task doesn't end after capturing a great shot, Make sure that its promoted and reaches the right audience and finally a sale is what makes the photograph a success. A few years before a blog might have been the only way to intimate others about things that you wanted to share but todays social world provides great avenues to connect your work with those who admire it.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Monetize related image searches
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.