The longest suspension bridge in the world
In 2014 exciting adventure park at the height opened in Sochi, Russia.
I visit it few times, so some info and travel photos.
The main building of sky park - suspension bridge, 439 meters long, is the longest in the world.
Skypark is located at the height of 200 meters above a deep gorge, the river flows underneath.
A very scenic nature around, white cliffs with trees, are especially beautiful in autumn.
I wish you all interesting trips and welcome to Russia)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Mountains related image searches
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.