The ultimate in refusals, a Free image rejection...
I am a bit confused.
I researched how to upload a couple of images to the Free section. I followed the instructions to upload by activating the option, that if an image is not approved for my portfolio, it could go to the Free section.
This is a similar image, because the system does not permit me to upload rejected images...
These are the images IDs of the rejected images ...
#18736558 and #18736567
in my Rejection section (so I cannot publish the images)
First and foremost, my interest is in learning how to upload images to the Free section.
My question is, then...
.. Are these images considered Refusals or Rejections, (since I knew they would hit the wall of Similar Images...)
.. Is it a mistake by the reviewers (who are human, after all)
.. Is it a mistake in my process of uploading to the Free section?
I have noticed some very cogent and opportune Admin responses to these blogs, over time, so I would be very grateful if somebody out there could help to clarify my confusion.
I am pleased with my progress in DT and am trying to learn the ropes.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Rejection related image searches
Photo credits: Billdayone.