There is no short cuts in live!
Hi all you Dreamstimers.
I suppose you are experiencing the same frustrations which I have at the moment: work like mad and do not get the acceptances you want. I am very fond of nature photography. Living on the beautiful coastline of Mossel Bay (South Africa) I cannot resist the temptation to shoot and to shoot because you have all the opportunities in the world to get the most awesome shots. That is what I have done since I got involved in micro stock, but the result is very disappointing when it comes to results and acceptances. At this stage I just feel time is too precious to shoot and load stuff which is not really in demand. So I decided to make a thorough study of what is selling and have decided to try my luck on portraits which shows a lot of emotion. I had the most awesome day today. A friend of mine made her studio available to me and even brought me about 7 models to shoot! I have enjoyed myself very much and got very good shots against a white background and nicely flashed! As from tomorrow I am going to load the girls and see what happens. May be I have more luck!
Have a great weekend and proceed!
Photo credits: Mossel.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past