There is no short cuts in live!
Hi all you Dreamstimers.
I suppose you are experiencing the same frustrations which I have at the moment: work like mad and do not get the acceptances you want. I am very fond of nature photography. Living on the beautiful coastline of Mossel Bay (South Africa) I cannot resist the temptation to shoot and to shoot because you have all the opportunities in the world to get the most awesome shots. That is what I have done since I got involved in micro stock, but the result is very disappointing when it comes to results and acceptances. At this stage I just feel time is too precious to shoot and load stuff which is not really in demand. So I decided to make a thorough study of what is selling and have decided to try my luck on portraits which shows a lot of emotion. I had the most awesome day today. A friend of mine made her studio available to me and even brought me about 7 models to shoot! I have enjoyed myself very much and got very good shots against a white background and nicely flashed! As from tomorrow I am going to load the girls and see what happens. May be I have more luck!
Have a great weekend and proceed!
Photo credits: Mossel.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location