Things aren't always as they appear...
Sometimes photographs take on a strange journey before becoming a stock photography.
Take this background abstract image of black, blue and white. Would you believe this started out as my son's Halloween costume?
This year he wanted to be sort of a Tron like futuristic lighted up robot type thingy (his favorite word these days). So we covered him with EL wire and I snapped a shot with my new Lumix DMC-LX5, 10 megapixel point and shoot.
I was presently surprised by the result to I flipped the image on its side and worked on the noise and contrast in Lightroom 3 to get this result.
Similarly this background image which has become one of my most popular, started out as black and white fog from the local Montshire Science Museum. Playing with the white balance, I was pleasantly surprised to find this attractive blue tone which makes the image work so much better than the original.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)