Things can speak 1. Repetition and rhythm.
How about the things can talk to you or to each other? No, they can't? Incorrect. Things surely can talk. They even can speak in many languages. The first one I am going to write about is called "Repetition and rhythm". What is it?
Let's go further. There is a very important kind of that repetition called rhythm. Here is one of its definitions. Rhythm -- movement or variation characterized by the regular recurrence or alternation of different quantities or conditions. In photography this kind of repetition plays quite an interesting role as well as in poetry. It give us a very powerful way of shooting how things chat to each other.
* Have you read anything by Kant? :)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know