Things can speak 1. Repetition and rhythm.
How about the things can talk to you or to each other? No, they can't? Incorrect. Things surely can talk. They even can speak in many languages. The first one I am going to write about is called "Repetition and rhythm". What is it?
Let's go further. There is a very important kind of that repetition called rhythm. Here is one of its definitions. Rhythm -- movement or variation characterized by the regular recurrence or alternation of different quantities or conditions. In photography this kind of repetition plays quite an interesting role as well as in poetry. It give us a very powerful way of shooting how things chat to each other.
* Have you read anything by Kant? :)
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips