Things I Am Trying To Improve Upon
July 2, 2008
I have been here almost a year now, I didn't get much on for the first few months but things have been going well lately. My family and friends have let me photograph them and I've also done a lot of other things. I have read the message boards constantly and learned from others, thanks for having that available to me! So now here are my shortcomings that I will admit to:
1) I love to write but I can't spell, so a double thanks for the spell check.
2) I will start working on a photo, save it, and forget to finish the editing process before uploading.
3) I will sometimes upload the wrong file.
4) Oops, you mean I need a release for that?
5) I take too many shots trying to decide how to frame a picture.
6) I totally mess up the settings and therefore miss a great opportunity.
7) Now, what can I add so that I don't get the "lack of composition" gremlin--- I need to think about that one BEFORE taking the picture next time.
8) Want more and better stuff all the time!
9) Don't buy the more and better stuff!
10) Love my pictures too much and not realize that they aren't stock.
11) Yell at inanimate objects.
12) Lose my concentration---------
Related image searches
Shortcomings related image searches
This article has been read 1187 times. Photo credits: Susan Leggett.