Things that make you go hmm
Few of us will escape.
For those with superannuation, it is a sure bet our provider has "invested" on one of the losers. Even if they didn't, the fallout is sure to affect the companies.
History never repeats. Hmm. Perhaps we took comfort in that cliche when the savings and loans debacle happened. And here it is again, biting us, the hands that feed the green eyed monster.
These companies, are inanimate. These companies in themselves exist for purpose, and many of these company board rooms have framed things on the wall stating their vision, policy, and ethical standards. But these inanimate walls and board tables are not the ones that make the pain. It is the people who manage these companies. People, not companies.
If you are in the waiting room of anywhere soon, pick up an old dated business magazine, perhaps only as recent as 18 months old, and read about how some of these players were being courted by the business fraternity. How these individuals were flouting their skills and market intelligence.
Well guess who is smug now! They are. Because still it has cost them little, we are the bunnies. Hmm.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe