Things We've Done
Do you really mean to tell me that the month of July is half gone??? I can't believe it! One more hot one to go and then the beautiful changes will take place. It's been a good summer, we have done many things.
It may be messy, but eating cold watermelon is a delight to the kids.
We've gone to pick fresh fruit and berries.
Had to wait on the showers to stop some days, but need the rain so--no complaining.
And the fun on the lake is never-ending during the summers.
Thanks to all of this, I have now gotten over 600 pictures in my portfolio! I can only hope that the fresh, vibrant, and alive quality will appeal to the buyers, if not this year, maybe the next. I can't seem to stop because it's too much fun! 700, here we come!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success