Things We've Done
Do you really mean to tell me that the month of July is half gone??? I can't believe it! One more hot one to go and then the beautiful changes will take place. It's been a good summer, we have done many things.
It may be messy, but eating cold watermelon is a delight to the kids.
We've gone to pick fresh fruit and berries.
Had to wait on the showers to stop some days, but need the rain so--no complaining.
And the fun on the lake is never-ending during the summers.
Thanks to all of this, I have now gotten over 600 pictures in my portfolio! I can only hope that the fresh, vibrant, and alive quality will appeal to the buyers, if not this year, maybe the next. I can't seem to stop because it's too much fun! 700, here we come!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand