Things We've Done
Do you really mean to tell me that the month of July is half gone??? I can't believe it! One more hot one to go and then the beautiful changes will take place. It's been a good summer, we have done many things.
It may be messy, but eating cold watermelon is a delight to the kids.
We've gone to pick fresh fruit and berries.
Had to wait on the showers to stop some days, but need the rain so--no complaining.
And the fun on the lake is never-ending during the summers.
Thanks to all of this, I have now gotten over 600 pictures in my portfolio! I can only hope that the fresh, vibrant, and alive quality will appeal to the buyers, if not this year, maybe the next. I can't seem to stop because it's too much fun! 700, here we come!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know