Things We've Done
Do you really mean to tell me that the month of July is half gone??? I can't believe it! One more hot one to go and then the beautiful changes will take place. It's been a good summer, we have done many things.
It may be messy, but eating cold watermelon is a delight to the kids.
We've gone to pick fresh fruit and berries.
Had to wait on the showers to stop some days, but need the rain so--no complaining.
And the fun on the lake is never-ending during the summers.
Thanks to all of this, I have now gotten over 600 pictures in my portfolio! I can only hope that the fresh, vibrant, and alive quality will appeal to the buyers, if not this year, maybe the next. I can't seem to stop because it's too much fun! 700, here we come!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget