things you would do for your VALENTINE
what will you do for your valentine?
iron her clothes? cook for her? vacuum the place? call her and whisper sweet nothings? take a special portrait ?
11 more days to this romantic day. In Costa Rica where I used to flee winter many years , we call this day DAY OF FRIENDSHIP (dia de amistad).
The reason for that being, not everyone has a lover , so friendship day is more inclusive.
Or as one tica told me , a lover should be your best friend, so Day of Friendship is more appropriate.
Whatever... as some William once wrote, " a rose by any other name would smell equally sweet".
like the polish donut...... which I am told is called ponki . I adore polish donuts... or ponki.
call it anything you want, just feed me ... as they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, heh!heh!
What will I do for my Valentine? If I had one, I will do anything she wants.... so long as she buys me ponki :)
Oh so many ideas. this mushy romance stuff is so tiring work just thinking about it , lol...
..excuse me if i fall asleep... zzzzzzzzz
um, does no one ever replace the toilet roll ???
HAPPY VALENTINE to all you lovely ladies out there :)
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles