Micro stock has been around for awhile, and it seems that its harder to find original ideas. It seems more about improving and taking a better shot of the same idea. For example isolated objects. How do new photographers break into the industry, when the sites are flooded with similar ideas and objects. Chances are your photos get lost in the sea of photos.
Any suggestions or thoughts?
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People