Micro stock has been around for awhile, and it seems that its harder to find original ideas. It seems more about improving and taking a better shot of the same idea. For example isolated objects. How do new photographers break into the industry, when the sites are flooded with similar ideas and objects. Chances are your photos get lost in the sea of photos.
Any suggestions or thoughts?
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller