Thinking ahead for future sales
A while ago, I got a bit of advice from someone who has been contributing to stock photography sites for a lot longer than I have. That advice was to prepare images for future sales, as many designers work months in advance of an upcoming holiday or event. For example, last year, my Christmas images were downloaded more in September and October than they were in December.
So, I thought I would just pass that information on. Some upcoming events that I have been working on are, Christmas, Fall,
So, I think we might want to unpack a few of those holiday decorations and get busy. LOL
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media