Thinking ahead for future sales
A while ago, I got a bit of advice from someone who has been contributing to stock photography sites for a lot longer than I have. That advice was to prepare images for future sales, as many designers work months in advance of an upcoming holiday or event. For example, last year, my Christmas images were downloaded more in September and October than they were in December.
So, I thought I would just pass that information on. Some upcoming events that I have been working on are, Christmas, Fall,
So, I think we might want to unpack a few of those holiday decorations and get busy. LOL
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera