Thinking ahead for future sales
A while ago, I got a bit of advice from someone who has been contributing to stock photography sites for a lot longer than I have. That advice was to prepare images for future sales, as many designers work months in advance of an upcoming holiday or event. For example, last year, my Christmas images were downloaded more in September and October than they were in December.
So, I thought I would just pass that information on. Some upcoming events that I have been working on are, Christmas, Fall,
So, I think we might want to unpack a few of those holiday decorations and get busy. LOL
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking