Thinking ahead for future sales
A while ago, I got a bit of advice from someone who has been contributing to stock photography sites for a lot longer than I have. That advice was to prepare images for future sales, as many designers work months in advance of an upcoming holiday or event. For example, last year, my Christmas images were downloaded more in September and October than they were in December.
So, I thought I would just pass that information on. Some upcoming events that I have been working on are, Christmas, Fall,
So, I think we might want to unpack a few of those holiday decorations and get busy. LOL
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles