Thinking about copy space,again..
So I've found some different use of copy space: for an image that is completed with copy space as an important part of the image itself (this is the kind I prefer..the image can stand out also without message, it breathes..)
Or we can search copy space on something that can be a good background as the sky
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget