Thinking about copy space,again..
So I've found some different use of copy space: for an image that is completed with copy space as an important part of the image itself (this is the kind I prefer..the image can stand out also without message, it breathes..)
Or we can search copy space on something that can be a good background as the sky
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe