Thinking of Zane Grey
Zane Grey's Robber's Roost was set in the brakes of the Dirty Devil River east of the Henry Mountains. Evidently, Grey's protagonist felt the way I do. I, too, like the looks of it, the empty badlands, the silent mountains, and the dry washes.
Photo credits: Andrew Orlemann.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road