Thinking of Zane Grey
Zane Grey's Robber's Roost was set in the brakes of the Dirty Devil River east of the Henry Mountains. Evidently, Grey's protagonist felt the way I do. I, too, like the looks of it, the empty badlands, the silent mountains, and the dry washes.
Photo credits: Andrew Orlemann.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images