Thinking of Zane Grey
Zane Grey's Robber's Roost was set in the brakes of the Dirty Devil River east of the Henry Mountains. Evidently, Grey's protagonist felt the way I do. I, too, like the looks of it, the empty badlands, the silent mountains, and the dry washes.
Photo credits: Andrew Orlemann.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!