Three selections in the editors choice at the same time
For the first time, I had several pictures of a same destination in the DT Editor's Choice!
Last November, I went for a 16-days journeys to Rajasthan, India, with a few photographers friends, from Jaipur to Udaipur, with in aim to be in Pushkar for the Camel Fair and in Bundi for the Festival. We visit also Jodhpur, the blue city, Jaisalmer, at the door of the desert, Ranakpur and Udaipur.
I had my two cameras Canon 1DX and 7D with 24-105 and 100-400 L Series Lenses and I brought back about 3.200 pictures, 200 of which I posted on Dreamstime.
Three were selected in Editor's Choice. Here they are :
Portrait of an indian camel farmer, with big moustaches, at the Camel Fair
Portrait of a smiling indian young woman in a textile factory of Pali
A nomad walks with his camel in the sand of desert near Jaisalmer
Weirdly, I notice the orange color is dominant for the three pictures !
Many thanks to the reviewers for these choices !
Photo credits: Pierre Jean Durieu.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry