Three ways to find real people that will model for you - Dreamstime
Do you want to shoot stock shots of people? Can you afford to pay a model? Me neither! So I decided to try to think of ways to get people to model for free without relying too much on friends and family Here are some ideas I had.
1) Set up a joint make over party with an Avon or Mary Kay rep. Let her do facials and offer to take after pictures. The partiers can have free digital images in exchange for a model release .
2) Offer to set up in a small area of a local salon the day before a big high school dance and take pictures of interested salon clients. Same deal, a free set of digital images for a model release. They can advertise your service as an advantage to choosing them over a competitor.
3) Barter with a personal trainer in your area to take pictures for their website in exchange for a model release .
I think you get the idea, all of these will work better if you approach people you know and trust. Think creatively-who do you know that you could set up a win-win relationship with? If you have ideas that have worked for you, please share them in the comments. Thanks!
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It